marcas esta publicación como favoritaFront End Developer (Prague) -EU Visa required- (Prague)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Thinking about relocating? Work and live in one of the top European Capitals.
We have a Front End Developer open position for EU visa holders in Prague on a leading Local Software Company. The company offers an excellent salary in a safe and affordable city that is ranked among the top five destinations for Expats worldwide.
Some requirements of the position:
The Software Engineer Fronted is responsible for the design/development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites and Mobile Sites for our different frontend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
• 4+ years CSS/CSS3, Sprites and CSS Animations.
• 4+ years HTML/HTML5.
• 4+ years jQuery.
• 4+ years Angular.
• 4+ years PixiJS.
• 4+ years ReactJS.
• 4+ years Cross-Browsers Development.
• 4+ years Responsive Web Development.
• 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
• 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
• 1+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C# ( Optional ).
• 1+ years working with SQL Server ( Optional ).
• Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
• High level of English.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
• Supports the department's strategy to achieve the company's mission and core objectives.
• Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
• Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
• Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
• Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
• Coordinates with Product Owners to gather requirements.
• Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
• Implements new features.
• Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
• Assist the QA team during the validation process.
• Develops and reviews unit tests.
• Tests and debugs code.
• Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
• Troubleshoot issues in the field.
Please reply with your english letter of presentation and CV, Skype contact and ideal times for an interview.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactar con nos para servicios u ofertas no solicitados
Quieres remarcar este anuncio para personas con minusvalías